Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Salary : highly competitive, discussed on application
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer you will perform duties that include;
* Providing innovative solutions to complex technical problems as they arise.
* Generating technical proposals to support the sales team and see through to project completion and delivery.
* Assisting the Infrastructure Director with the team's growth and development.
* Being a team player, working within an efficient and friendly team as it deals with all kinds of support issues generated by the customer base.
* Thriving on multi-tasking to complete tasks like provisioning servers, resolving OS faults, and resolving network issues.
* Providing 3rd line complex technical support and troubleshooting to resolve issues escalated within the team or helpdesk.
* Monitoring data centre services' performance, availability, and reliability. Resolve any predicted issues before they become critical.
* Using the products and services within their established portfolio to recognise new business opportunities and escalate them into sales.
* Developing longstanding relationships with your assigned clients, using your core technical skills and personable nature.
* High level of knowledge of all common Microsoft server and desktop platforms and have proven experience with O365 (configuration and deployment).
* Advance networking skills for switching, routing and security.
* Strong Cisco CLI skills (IOS, IOS XR and ASA).
* A strong understanding of VPN technologies.
* Experience in with Linux (primarily around LAMP servers).
* Strong skills in Microsoft Server, Exchange and SQL.
* Experience with VOIP solutions and supporting infrastructure.
* Experience with VMWare. (HA, Distributed switching and vSAN).
* Experience with public cloud providers (AWS & Azure)
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.