2nd Line IT Support Engineer
Salary to £30k DOE
Our client is a successful IT Support and Managed Service provider, delivering support and solutions across Kent and the South East. The support and implementation they provide covers all aspects of Networking, Wireless, Server, Storage, Desktop and Mobile Technologies.
In line with their continued success and growth, our client currently requires a 2nd Line Engineer capable of providing support and implementation services via either telephone, remote or on-site.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to progress organically within the business with lots of development opportunity available.
This role will offer the scope to work as part of a dynamic team as well as spending time building relations on site with clients across Kent and London
Skills & Experience Required:
* 2nd line IT support & implementation experience including MS Server 2008 > 2016, Windows 7 > 10 Operating Systems and MS Office 2010 > 2016.
* 2nd line support for Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS & DHCP.
* Support of network infrastructure, VMware & Hyper-V
* Administering Exchange/Office 365
* Strong multitasking & problem-solving abilities. Excellent communication, customer handling and inter-personal skills, via phone, face to face and other remote access methods.
* Proven troubleshooting skills
* Strong planning, organising and prioritising abilities. Customer focused. Flexible to cope with change, be proactive and adapt quickly to a developing type of service delivery
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.