IT Security Analyst
I am working with a Kent based company who are looking for an IT Security Analyst to provide technical leadership to their IT Security function, provide technical security expertise to internal customers and assurance that security standards and guidelines are followed, in line with industry best practices, e.g. ISO 27001
If successful you will work closely with IT Architects, Service delivery teams and the business teams to ensure that they maintain the levels of security of IT infrastructure and application systems while allowing changes and improvements to IT services.
* Competent technical proficiency with security-related systems and applications, especially Firewalls, Network access security, Remote access security, VPN and Wireless security Access Control, Authentication, Data security, Email Security, Intrusion detection
* Experienced in configuring security systems and be highly competent in the analytical, problem management and reporting aspects of the position
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to mentor junior staff
* Knowledge and experience of working within a PCIDSS, FCA and DPA/GDPR framework
* High energy level and ability to pragmatically drive all types of issues through to completion