The Best Connection Employment Group are currently for 10 Order Pickers to begin a temporary to permanent assignment for our client based in the Queenborough, Sheerness area.
As an Order Picker, you will be responsible for:
- Picking orders accurately to the clients requirements
- Comfortable working within very cold conditions
- Loading and unloading orders ready for dispatch
- Using a handheld scanning system to ensure all orders are completed in their entirety
- Working within small teams as well as individually
- Following timelines to maximise efficiency whilst on shift
Due to the current pandemic and the approach to Christmas, this role will become permanent for the right candidates.
You must show consistency, reliability and a keen eye for detail to be considered for permanent roles.
You must be able to commit to working any 5 days out of a 7 day week. Weekends will be included.
Due to the nature of the shift times, access to your own transport is highly advantageous.
Previous warehouse experience is beneficial but not essential.
You will be required to begin work between the hours of 17:00 - 19:00 and must be prepared to continue working until finish.
Shifts are likely to last between 8 - 10 hours per night.
In return, you will receive an hourly pay rate of £9.75 for the first 4 weeks.
After showing a good level of performance and reliability, your hourly pay will be reviewed with a view to an increase of £10 per hour.
You will also receive:
- Weekly pay
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Full PPE & training
- Opportunities for progression (FLT training, LLOP training etc)
- Permanent position following a successful trial period
If you are available and interested, please contact Ollie or Luke on 01622 664 999.
Alternatively, please apply to this advert with your CV.