My client is seeking a passionate .NET Developer to assume end-to-end ownership of their technical solutions in their thriving eCommerce business; from requirements analysis through to post-development support.
You will be producing software and web solutions that are of enterprise quality. The team is responsible for the development and continuous delivery of a business-critical analytics web application.
You will be a creative and natural problem solver; proposing, implementing and supporting new technological solutions that improve business operations; ensuring the company is ahead of the curve in terms of technology and is seen as a leader by both competitors and customers.
Core Competencies of the .NET Developer
• Approaches problems with curiosity and open-mindedness.
• Generates innovative ideas and solutions to problems.
• Encourages others to look at problems and processes in new ways.
• Identifies opportunities to increase efficiency, simplicity, and revenue.
• .NET Framework knowledge essential - NET and .NET Core
• 3 years + experience in C#
• Entity Framework
• HTML5, CSS, LESS
• GIT (source control)
• Experience working with JSON and XML webservices
• Windows Server, IIS & FTP Experience
• SQL Server Administration - SQL database building and management with SSMS including SSRS, SSIS and SSAS
• Elastic Search
• Any experience with AWS/Google Cloud/Azure would be advantageous
• Excellent understanding of the technologies, architectures, solutions, designs, implementation and underpinning technical standards.
• You will be comfortable working flexibly in an agile oriented development environment, to a high degree of accuracy and within tight deadlines.
• Strong knowledge of developing enterprise web-based applications
• In depth understanding of writing testable software – unit test, integration tests
• Good working knowledge of version control methods
• Knowledge of customising and extending CRM’s, workflows
• Strong analysis, design and development skills and experience
• Extensive experience of commercial software development environments and experience supporting many business-critical systems across a number of platforms including HR, Finance, Marketing, Sales etc.
Benefits include days annual leave plus Christmas closure, free on site car parking and quarterly staff events.