Â£80-100,000 Per Annum DOE
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity to work with one of our clients as a Technical Architect for their fast-paced team in London for an annual salary of Â£80-100,000 DOE.
As the Technical Architect, you willâ¦
* Work with Product Owners to understand company needs
* Collaborate with internal and external teams and lead decisions on product architecture and design
* Plan and design the structure of new technology solutions
* Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware
* Oversee products through development by providing guidance to team members, performing code reviews and working with product owners to ensure successful outcomes
* Ensure business goals and performance requirements are met
* Identify issues and opportunities to improve working practices and recommend changes where necessary
* Degree in relevant subject or relative industry experience
* 3+ Years of experience in leading the design of significantly sized or complex systems written in the Microsoft Technology stack
* Significant experience of delivering custom solutions and integrating enterprise-wide applications
* A solid development background in .NET Technologies and SQL Server
* An understanding of architectural patterns including Service Orientated Architectures, Microservices, REST etc.
* An understanding of DevOps and experience with CI & CD
* Experience working with Windows Server and Active Directory
* Experience with SQL Server Performance Tuning and Optimisation
* Ability to organise and plan work in a rapidly changing environment
* Ability to communicate effectively both within the development team and across the wider business
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work within a friendly and collaborative environment. Please call Anna Wiget at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment, 0808 168 1474.
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn