Location: Covering London
Salary: Band 6 (£31k - £38k)
Option for Bank Staff: £250 per day + travel allowance
We are delighted to be supporting our client who are expanding their clinical education team, there are exciting opportunities for Clinical Nurse Educators working across London. As a company founded by clinical specialists, our client puts their nurses at the centre of their organisation.
Not only are they passionate about evidence-based, patient centred care, they value the ongoing development of all members of their team and endeavour to support this however possible. They are giving nurses who share these values the opportunity to join their fun, friendly and rapidly growing team.
The post holders will work across all healthcare settings, delivering nurse led, face-to-face clinical skills training. They will also play a key role in the delivery of an NHS education contract.
The ideal candidates will be Registered Nurses with a keen interest in clinical teaching (experience desirable but not essential), you will be joining an experienced team of clinical educators who will support with every aspect of the role. Reporting directly to the Deputy Director of Nursing, there will be significant scope for career development & progression.
* Deliver high quality clinical skills training to healthcare professional across a variety of settings.
* Work with wider team to develop and evaluate all aspects of the Clinical Skills Academy - creating clinical content, monitoring feedback, benchmarking reports and maintaining training records.
* Play a key role in the delivery of NHS education contract - work closely with National Business Manager to schedule and deliver train the trainer program, attend CCG and NHS governance meetings to present project progress and findings.
* Undertake required training and development.
* Registered Adult Nurse with a minimum 3 years' experience
* Sound knowledge of common clinical skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Excited and driven to provide exceptional training programmes and customer service
* Effective time management and organisational skills
* Ability to readily adapt within a fast paced and challenging environment
* Ability to work as part of a larger team
* Be happy and flexible with travel
Morgan Jones Recruitment Consultants havebeen established as a quality recruitment business forover 19 years with areputation for fair and equall representation. Visit our website to viewother great opportunities.
Due to the high volume of applicationsfor all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevantskills and experience. If you have not heard back within 48 hours ofapplying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.