£35,000 Per Annum
Our client, an established manufacturing company based in Whitstable, is currently looking to recruit a Design/Development Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis.
This position pays £35,000 per annum and they are looking for a candidate who has a Mechanical bias with some electrical knowledge/exposure.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Designs, verifies, prepares and maintains detailed technical design drawings, schematics or specifications using Computer Aided Design (CAD) software and Microsoft software packages (Excel, Word etc) ready for manufacture
* Prepares Manufacturing Instructions as required for new products
* Resolves manufacturing issues within Production readiness review at the early stages of product design and development
* Works closely with design briefs supplied to resolve design details or discrepancies, or to prepare drawings of unusual, complex, or original designs which require a high degree of precision using CAD (Computer Aided Design)or CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) equipment
* Introduces new products and facilitates business continuity, product specifications, design drawings and production notes/reports, along with any ongoing support requirements that are to be documented and maintained
* Interfaces as necessary with both internal and external customers during the design process
* Support the design and development of mechanical interconnects with an understanding of the failure mode mechanisms and the principals required to eliminate these. Support the integration of these to customer system
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.