Vesaro is an exciting and innovative business based in Maidstone which designs, manufactures and distributes racing simulators around the world. Due to growth we are looking for new members of the team that are willing to work from the ground up to become an integral part of the business and its future.
Working within the warehouse and factory carrying out a range of roles, including but not limited to:
- Movement and sorting of metal parts into corresponding storage area's for each stage of the manufacturing process.
- Metal preparation - washing and drying ready for powder coating stage
- Laser machine emergency monitoring during cutting process
- Movement, sorting and creation of packing materials
- Packing of simulator parts
- Arranging deliveries
- Keeping the work areas clean, tidy and hazard free
- Quality control awareness
- On occasion assisting the simulator technicians in the custom builds and orders
You will be working within a hands on, high pressured, time sensitive environment and therefore must have the ability to retain a methodical, accurate and organised mindset with a hands on approach to manual work and a willingness to learn.
The role we will requite you to work a 37.5 hour week, however, the role will on occasion require you to work longer and flexible hours including evenings and weekends when required.
We are looking for immediate start - If you wish to be considered for this opportunity please send your CV and covering letter to explain why you feel you will be suitable using the apply online button:
Please accept our apologies but due to the high volume of applicants we may not be able to respond individually.
No agency's please