Here at VeeTee, we are driven by a passion for high quality, great taste and pioneering innovation. We are a fast-growing food company based in Kent and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional product.
We are currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join our busy team on a fixed working pattern of Wednesday to Sunday from 6:00 to 17:00 hours (including 1.5 hours unpaid breaks). The successful candidate will be expected to work across all 3 of our sites on Medway City Estate in Rochester as per demand of workload so a current driving licence is essential.
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must hold current Counterbalance & Reach Truck licences.
To work as part of the busy warehouse team, working closely with other VeeTee Operational teams in the factory, such as Production, Engineering, QA and Hygiene.
• Customer order picking
• Goods in unloading and racking away
• Loading/unloading lorries
• Picking materials and ingredients for production work
• Putting away pallets from production into racking
• Tidying the warehouse
• Cover for other team members
• Assisting other departments when required
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Counter Balance and High Reach Fork Lift Truck licenses with
substantial current and previous experience are essential
• Experience and understanding of IT stock control systems, basic to
intermediate level computer skills
• Knowledge and experience of working in a warehouse environment
• Experience within a fast pace warehouse environment that handles
palletised goods is highly desirable
• Understanding of stock control and the importance of accurate record