Here at VeeTee, we are driven by a passion for high quality, great taste and pioneering innovation. We are a fast-growing food company based in Kent and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional product to our vast cliental.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for Graduate Engineers to join our busy maintenance function here at VeeTee! If you want to work with state of the art equipment in a dynamic business that are invested in the development of their people then please read on.
The purpose of our Graduate Engineers is to support our Engineering teams with the running of the factory by assisting with breakdowns and effectively contributing to the delivery of planned maintenance. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to implement the theory they learnt at University into a food manufacturing environment.
• Work alongside the Engineering team to develop and implement new processes, equipment & software
• Actively contribute to the projects across the business and assist in providing solutions
• To be innovative in solving problems and be aware of relevant new technologies/processes
• Maintaining tools and equipment to a safe working condition
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders across the business
• Provide support to other engineering teams as required
• Ensure all work carried out adheres to the Company’s food standard practices
• Ensure all work undertaken is completed adhering to the Company’s Hygiene Code of Practice and Health and Safety requirements
• Make sure all work carried out is legally compliant with Health and Safety standards
• Carry out all other reasonable duties associated with the role or projects assigned as directed by the Engineering team
• A 2:1 degree of above in an Engineering discipline
• A hardworking individual who is enthusiastic about learning with a desire to achieve
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to follow instructions and use own initiative to work unsupervised
• Excellent health and safety awareness
• Good organisational and multi-tasking skills.
• Computer literate and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Previous experience within the FMCG is desirable although not essential team