Kitchen Assistant (Temporary)
£8.72 Per Hour
Do you have previous experience of working as a Kitchen Assistant?
Our client, a health care provider, based in Margate, is currently looking to recruit a Kitchen Assistant to work on a temporary basis.
You will be working various shifts, this role will be paying an hourly rate of £8.72.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* To assist in the preparation and production of high-quality food
* To maintain a high standard of cleanliness
* To carry out machine and manual dishwashing promptly and efficiently
* To assist with storage of deliveries as directed by the kitchen supervisor
* To maintain standards of safety and hygiene according to legislation and any statutory requirements
* Previous kitchen experience essential
* Must be able to consider early morning starts and early evening finishes
* Good knowledge of kitchen health, safety and hygiene rules
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.