We are a multi-award winning, small but rapidly growing company. We develop and market cutting-edge, innovative, eco-friendly cleaning & other household products.
You will be playing a key role in packing goods to go to a variety of customers, both in the UK and abroad. You will be a “can do” type, happy to turn your hand to almost anything, getting “stuck in” to get the job done. This is a part time position, but extra hours are available most weeks, depending on order volumes.
Main tasks and responsibilities
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager and Supervisors, your role will include:
• Packing/picking goods for our customer orders.
• Ensuring all stock deliveries are checked/sorted.
• Ensuring the warehouse is kept tidy and all stock is kept in the allocated locations to ensure the smooth running of the packing line.
• Any other duties assigned to you by the Warehouse Manager or Warehouse Supervisors
You will ideally have experience of working within a warehouse environment.
You’ll be a perfectionist, will always insist on doing things right (even when no-one is looking) and be excited to be part of a young, rapidly growing British success story.
Specifically, you will be/have:
• Superbly organised and efficient with a confident manner
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Ability to work both as part of a team and on your own initiative
Due to location, your own transport is essential
No agencies please