IT SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
IT Service Delivery Manager - £50,000 to £55,000 - West Malling
A Financial Services organisation based in West Malling are searching for a Service Delivery Manager to join their busy technical department to work on delivering IT services to a specific internal business unit customer. This will involve driving consistent service delivery to defined SLA's whilst building a collaborative and honest customer-supplier relationship.
Key Requirements: -
* Support the delivery team to maintain a strong service relationship with business stakeholders.
* Own allocated business unit problem, incident, and service request fulfilment management.
* Hold full responsibility for the end-to-end service provision to the allocated business unit; acting as a single point for escalation, ensuring that systems, processes, and methodologies as specified are followed to ensure effective monitoring, control, and support of service delivery.
* Work with various project and delivery teams to ensure that projects impacting the allocated business unit are successful and suitably transitioned especially where services are being added and removed.
* Working with the Service Delivery, Project, IT Security and Procurement teams to co-ordinate input into new technology evaluation and introduction into their technical solution portfolio.
* Promote a 'problem solving' culture and focus efforts on continually improving quality and eliminating waste in all areas. Also promote a 'hands on' environment as well.
* Support the CTO to build a culture of high performance; pro-activity; inter-team cooperation and continuous improvement with IT.
*There is occasional travel to London with this role*
As an IT Service Delivery Manager working with this company, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £50-55,000. You will also be entitled to an excellent benefits package including flexible working.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'APPLY' and submit your CV for immediate consideration.