We are currently working with a leading Kent-based media/publishing company.
Due to ongoing growth, they are currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to join their team based in Ashford.
If you don't have a Media Sales background, don't worry as the key is your personality, how you treat people and your confidence on the phone.
The Account Manager will be responsible for achieving both retention and growth across a portfolio of existing accounts and successfully closing new business opportunities across a portfolio of leading lifestyle magazines, websites and events.
Account Manager responsibilities will include:
* Management and growth of an existing business customer base in line with revenue and volume targets.
* Canvassing and closing of the new business in line with revenue and volume targets.
* Proactive retention of any cancelling business.
* Achieve agreed performance KPI's.
* Actively participate in any personal or team-based training.
* Contributing to team ethic and being a positive team player.
* Maintenance of all required reporting or contact management systems.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
* Can talk with people and can confidently engage with them.
* Proven track record of hitting personal and team targets and KPI's.
* A consultative sales approach.
* The ability to build and develop excellent client relationships.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* A full driving licence is essential for travel to and from client meetings/events.
Hours for this role are 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 4pm Friday.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing media business that can offer a competitive salary and commission package (will come at some point) coupled with benefits including:
20 days pa annual leave rising to 25 days after completion of 12 months service, an additional days' leave to be taken on or around your birthday, statutory sick pay, company pension scheme, social events.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...