This position has an immediate start which for the time being will mean you will be working from home until the office in Dartford reopens.
Based in Hawley, Dartford, Kent, our client is a huge, successful Air handling company who manufacture, supply and install air conditioning and heating units and ducting for large industrial installation projects. They are looking for a 2nd jobber or a school/college leaver who has excellent attention to detail and is very good using Microsoft packages. You will especially need to have very good knowledge of using Excel as your efficiency must be of intermediate level as a minimum.
The main purpose of the role is to keep the Database accurate and up to date. This will include but will not be limited to the following duties:
• Imput new clients onto the database ensuring that all the information is added accurately and is as informative as possible.
• Checking orders are imput correctly
• Make sure that the quotations have been completed in full and correctly
• Chase or prompt other members of staff if the order of data imput of quotes is incomplete
• Monitor the order process and make sure all departments are kept up to date
• General administration duties and being a good all-rounder helping others when required
• Speaking to other members of staff and clients confidently in a professional, helpful manner
Salary will be in the region of £16000.00 per annum but for an exceptional candidate a slightly higher annual wage may be able to be negotiated.
Hours to be confirmed
(Ash Employment Services Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity)