Our client is looking for experienced Production Machine Operator to join their team in Southfleet, Gravesend.
The pay rate depends on your experience, the shifts are either from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. or from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
To ensure that machinery under your responsibility runs smoothly and is complaint to all H&S and technical policies and procedures.
• Takes full responsibility over any machine under your responsibility, efficiency, damages and reports on major downtimes
• Carry out machinery start up checks and report anomalies
• Ensure safe use of our facilities and equipment, while also ensuring safe environment
• Ensure the safety, legality and quality of our products, while ensuring CCP’s are adhered to
• Liaise daily with Team Leaders on production targets
• Set example and enforce company policies and procedures
• Deputises on Team Leader absence
• 100% paperwork completion
• Zero Non conformances
• 0ver 80% line efficiency
Key Skill and Experience Requirements
• Good reading and Writing English standard
• Previous relevant experience
Other Role Requirements
• The role involves some manual handling and the ability to withstand working in cold storage conditions on a daily basis
• Good Emotional control (EI)
Company Initiatives and Compliance
Take responsibility for the Health and Safety of yourself and others whilst at work
Support Company Initiatives and demonstrate Company Values.
To comply with all legal and statutory obligations applicable to the role.
Participate in training and personal development activities as required
Carry out any other reasonable tasks as required by the Company.
In absence of the Machine Operator, this role would be covered by the Team Leader. This job description is a summary of the main requirements of the role but is not exhaustive. It may be reviewed and/or updated regularly in discussion with the post holder or as company focus/needs change.
Pro-Force is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants will be considered on the grounds of their skills and merits, and all applicants will be considered equally regardless of any protected characteristic in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.