We are working with our client to secure applications for the role of Quality Engineer.
Purpose of role:
This role will involve applying automotive quality tools, processes and working practices to ensure the brand and its diverse customers' product quality expectations are satisfied and continually improved. To be successful in application you will have a proactive approach to support the brand business ideals and customer relations while enhancing the Engineering teams and business efficiencies. Ideal candidates will have a minimum 3 years in a similar role and be ambitious to move ahead in their career.
* Identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement with respect to product quality (including their associated services) and the business management systems.
* Implementation and continual support for conformance to industry best practices and business management systems throughout the global organisation and supply network.
* Management of first, second and third-party audits throughout the organisation, supply network, certification and government bodies.
* Contribution of quality assurance functions to product design, testing, planning and reporting to industry-standard best practices.
* Management of inspection activities at source and at goods inwards throughout global organisation
* Communication of internal and external metrics to ensure that processes, supplier performance, and customer requirements are within operational parameters.
* Minimum 3 years of relevant experience within the automotive or electronics industry.
* Practical experience with the maintenance, management and/or contribution to business management systems (such as ISO9001:2015)
* An internal or lead auditor qualification with a recognised industry body such as the British Standards Institute (BSI).
* Experienced in working with overseas supply networks is desirable.
* Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
This opportunity has great career prospects and a supportive people focused environment. The successful person will achieve a competitive salary with a great range of benefits available also.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. Twitter: @nagforjobsâ