Our London based client is seeking a Project Manager from the Gas industry on a long term temporary basis -
The main skill sets, required:
* Project management from mobilisation to site, through to completion, including the completion of required documentation.
* Ensuring the project is delivered on time, on budget and to the required standard (i.e as per SGN P&P's and relevant legislation).
* Adequate knowledge of NRSWA, CDM, PUWER, Health and Safety at Work Act and other relevant legislation.
* Have sufficient understanding, experience in techniques, such as, open cut, directional drilling, insertion.
* Have required competencies to manage welded steel and PE installations, on the gas network from Low Pressure to Intermediate Pressure (< 7 bar).
If you are interested please send your CV across.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.