Warehouse Supervisor - Nights
Our client is currently expanding their distribution centre and seeking an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join their team.
An essential trait they are seeking is that you are able to demonstrate and fair and pragmatic approach to management, you will be willing to work alongside your team on a daily basis resolving any hurdles that may arise at ground level.
• Previous supervisory or team leader experience, including selecting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; adhering to policies and procedures.
• Experience in meeting warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
• Experience of moving inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
• Previous experience of maintaining storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
• The ability to keep inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
• Proven experience of accomplishing warehouse and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
Our client runs a 24 hour warehouse and therefore are able to offer a static night shift, however flexibility will be required to cover other shifts for holidays and staff sickness where necessary.
Our client is deemed an essential business supplying directly to industries that can continue trading during Covid – 19. They have systems in place above and beyond the requirements of social distancing in order to maintain the safety of their workforce).
RSFL will be conducting telephone interviews with candidates who have the required experience, and the client will be completing the first stage interviews over the telephone or web based interviews, before proceeding to meet anyone face to face. With this in mind the interview process could be a lengthy process, but please rest assured that the client is doing everything to maintain the safety of their staff and potential recruits.