Are you looking to develop a career in Practice, with a company who can offer excellent development opportunities for the right candidate?
A local firm of Chartered Accountants is looking for an Accounts Semi-Senior to assist with the preparation of accounts for their clients.
This very successful business and professional firm of accountants has developed a strong reputation for delivering quality services, along with building strong relationships with its wide-ranging client bases, across varying industries.
• Must have a working background in accountancy practice
• Full driving licence
• 2 years' experience working in practice
• Technically competent
• Good knowledge on accounts preparation
• Confident in their own ability
• Good communication skills
• Must have experience in practice, and ideally have started a qualification, client will support further study.
• There will be some travelling so must drive.
Salary negotiable depending experience, parking on site.
Find our 3 branches on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to make sure you hear about all our new roles! Alternatively, check out our brand-new website - www.recsol.co.uk
By submitting your CV for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide in response to this advertisement will be subject to the protection of GDPR, our policy for which can be found at our company website