Marketing Campaign Manager
Permanent Full Time. Chatham, Kent.
£25-30k + bonus
My client is looking for an experienced Campaign Manager to join us in a key new role within their Marketing team. Comfortable with running multiple integrated campaigns, you will be responsible for planning and executing engaging content and campaigns which deliver against the marketing plan, differentiate our offering and effectively demonstrate our added-value, and ultimately generate new leads and acquire new customers.
Our client’s mission is to help care homes deliver the best possible care in an evolving world. Leading real change in the care home sector, steering it in the direction necessary to meet the demands of the future. By creating bespoke solutions that deliver on the vision of their clients, they transform business goals into sustainable success through strategic leadership, innovation and unrivalled convenience.
Your day to day responsibilities
• Co-ordinate content and campaign ideation with relevant team members and/or agencies.
• Formulate multi-channel, full funnel content and campaign plans to generate leads and acquire new customers.
• Produce, publish and manage content and marketing campaigns across all platforms, including Mailchimp, WordPress and social media.
• Plan and execute company social media posts and advertising campaigns.
• Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPI’s.
• Ensure that the company brand and identity is adhered to in all communication channels.
• Take responsibility for the organisation of any trade shows or exhibitions.
• Coordinate the creation of new and/or amendment of existing product collateral and packaging artwork in line with product brand guidelines, liaising with our Procurement department, Suppliers and freelancers/agencies.
You have a Level 4 qualification in Marketing (or related field) and are able to demonstrate your campaign management skills with a strong portfolio of experience ideally in B2B markets (agency or client-side). In addition, you have a high level of competency with digital marketing solutions like Mailchimp, WordPress and various social media platforms.
Your ability to collaborate and proactively lead enables you to be highly effective, and you thrive on hitting deadlines. You have a strong eye for visual composition, setting high standards and instinctively knowing when something is right.
What will they offer?
They offer a £25,000 - £30,000 salary. After a 3-month probation period you will be eligible for a discretionary bonus scheme and a number of welfare benefits, such as; free lunch, auto-enrolment into our pension scheme, access to our Medicash scheme that provides cash back towards everyday healthcare bills and a wide range of other wellbeing benefits.
You will be located at their purpose-built office in Chatham where our teams enjoy a modern working environment. A tea-addict certainly won’t be alone here, or there’s bean-to-cup coffee if you prefer. And although we try to be healthy, sweet treats are a regular temptation!
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website