Our clients based in Sittingbourne are currently seeking an experienced Plant Fitter to join their expanding team. The role will involve carrying out inspections and diagnosing any defects on the plant equipment, ensuring equipment is at a high working standard at all times.
Your normal hours of work will be 47.5 hours per week worked over 5 days between 7am until 7pm from Monday to Friday. You will also be required to be on emergency call out every 1 in 4 weeks.
* Achieve high standards of workmanship
* General maintenance of vehicles, diagnosing any faults with vehicles
* Maintaining professional working relationships with internal and external communications
* Support with preventative maintenance checks/repairs of plant equipment
* Respond to emergency call out repairs in a timely and effective manner
* Complete any necessary paperwork
* Comply with company Health and Safety policies and procedures
* Undertake any ad-hoc duties as and when required
* Hold a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Mechanical Maintenance
* You must be a strong team player as the role will heavily involve working in a large team, but also individually.
* A full UK driving license is essential
* You will be able to handle stressful situations
If you feel you are suitable for the Plant Fitter role, please apply now with your most up to date CV!