Are you currently seeking work in the driving industry?
Are you retired but looking for part time work where you can choose the days you work?
Are you currently working within the driving industry, but seeking new opportunities?
We are currently seeking van drivers that are based in Kent, looking for work in their local areas.
The Best Connection Employment Group are one of the leading suppliers of agency staff within the UK.
Specialising in the driving and industrial sector, we strive to secure the perfect role for our candidates.
We also provide, assist and support candidates with opportunities to secure full time position's throughout our clients.
To begin, you are required to contact The Best Connection branch in order to book an appointment to come into the office and complete the relevant registration forms. This will provide you with an opportunity to meet the consultants, and establish who you will be dealing with on a daily basis.
Throughout the informal interview process, our aim is to establish your needs, and the exact role you are seeking, covering all aspects including hours, pay and the nature of the role you are looking for. This information will then provide us with the data required in order to help you secure the role that you desire.
The work that we have available ranges from time restricted multi-drop deliveries, to easy going minimal drops per day.
You could be delivering parcels, bathroom supplies, car parts, tools, food, building supplies, frozen goods or even delivering cars to customers.
The typical start times for the roles we have available are between 05:00-08:00.
Please note: You will NOT require your own van. The vehicles will be provided by our clients.
£8.72 - £9.50 (PAYE)
£10.00 - £11.00 Per Hour (Umbrella)
(Please note we offer an increased rate of pay for weekend work)
What do we offer?
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- 24/7 on call service (directly to a consultant)
- Catered approach to your personal requirements
- Opportunities to secure a full time position
- Flexible roles to fit around your personal life
- Open office: Pop in whenever you like!
- Friendly Consultants striving to fulfil your needs
- Online payslips
- PAYE or Umbrella Companies on offer (Your choice!)
- Competitive pension scheme
To be eligible for this position, you must possess the following:
- Driving Licence (No more than 6 points)
- Positive attitude
- Own transport/accessible public transport
- Previous Van driving experience preferred, but not essential
- Must be over the age of 21
For more information on the roles that we have available, please do not hesitate to contact Alex and Michael 01233464548