Senior Software Engineer
Our client is currently expanding its UK operation, creating an exciting opportunity to assist in the further development of their state-of-the-art products. We are seeking a motivated, proactive and creative Senior C# WPF Software Engineer to work with a team of highly skilled engineers who are passionate about technology, creating advanced software applications in an Agile environment. You will be actively contributing your knowledge of modern software development techniques, and technology on diverse platforms. They are seeking a quality Senior C# Application Software Engineer who can help them grow and who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity.
Benefits for the role of C# Application Software Engineer include;
20 days holiday rising throughout service
Company Pension and Sick Pay.
There is great scope for professional development; to be trained and involved in various other projects.
Qualified Candidates for the role of Senior C# Application Software Engineer will have:
· Expert in C# and developing windows native application using WPF and MVVM
· Minimum of 7+ years programming experience gained in an engineering environment
· Solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming principles
· Experience with multi-threading and concurrency
· Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
· Ability to learn other coding languages as needed
· Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating System environment
· UK First Degree level (or equivalent) qualification in either software or other relevant subject
· Excellent communicator (written and verbal) able to work co-operatively in a team environment
· Strong attention to detail, highly organised, computer literate
· Experience in designing and developing distributed software applications
· Network programming experience (TCP/IP, UDP)
· UML (Unified Modelling Language) is a plus
Apply for the role of Senior C# Application Software Engineer today!