Lipscomb Cars is a privately owned multi-franchise automotive business operating Volvo, Alfa Romeo, Jeep, Fiat & Abarth, with dealerships based in Ashford, Canterbury & Maidstone.
The company pride themselves on having built an enviable reputation for customer service and retention leading to a loyal customer base. Due to growth within the business, we have strengthened our aftersales contact strategy with a in-house contact centre and are looking for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join the current team.
Based at our state of the art Maidstone dealership in Aylesford, your role will be to liaise with our potential and current customers for routine service, maintenance or repair and convert these into firm bookings for the relevant dealership by outbound call prospecting. You will also be required to handle inbound service bookings for the business.
The role will require good communication skills and the ability to be comfortable in taking inbound and making outbound calls. You need to be a self-driven and motivated individual that will strive on achieving targets set, as you will play a crucial role in the businesses aftersales customer retention.
Duties will include:
• Contact customer and prospects by telephone
• Take booking by obtaining and verifying information
• Maintain database and contact call logs
• Provide product/service information by answering questions and offering assistance
• Identify and overcome objections
• Ensure customer awareness of all products and services available
• Professionally sell additional products, services and repair work as appropriate to customers’ needs
• Promote and prospect the business as directed with confidence and commitment
• Manage targeted numbers of outbound calls in a timely manage to secure bookings
• Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
Skills and experience required:
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices, database management
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Confident and effective communication skills
- Ability to gain commitment to appointment bookings and upsell products when they arise
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Able to work to set targets and objectives for the business
- Proficient in relevant computer applications and call centre systems
Knowledge of motor trade with knowledge of Pinewood Pinnacle DMS
Previous experience in a similar contact centre environment
In return we offer excellent career opportunities, manufacturer and in-house training, 20 day’s holiday rising to 25 days long service, company contributory pension scheme, staff and family discount scheme.
• Location: Lipscomb Maidstone, Aylesford
• Salary: £9 per hour + benefits
• Contract: Permanent
• Hours: 25hrs per week (Rota Guidelines- 9.30am to 2.30pm- Monday to Friday)