Data Analyst job in the construction industry, based in Folkestone, paying £25,000-£35,000 based on experience
* Analyse site stats using Google Analytics and other software to identify site and campaign improvements
* Liaise with SEO and PPC agencies to identify improvements
* Liaise with the web team to ensure functionality and performance of the websites
* Suggest improvements to websites and monitor competitor pricing.
* Claim ownership of a Data oriented role
* Identify trends/areas of improvement/opportunity
* Act as intermediary
* Prompt and effective response to any demands
* Manage and prioritise workload to ensure that your work is of the highest standard.
* Commitment to aims and values of the company
* Able to demonstrate excellent communication to both team members and customers
* Promote positive culture of understanding and caring for the customer journey
* Ability to work as part of a team and support management to create short- and long-term marketing strategies
* A keen interest in keeping up with the latest developments in digital marketing
* Enthusiasm and willingness to grow with the role
* Preferably degree educated
* The ideal candidate will posses an academic record with qualifications in a related field.