An opportunity has arisen for a Lithographic Machine Operator for a busy pharmaceutical print unit in Ashford. This is a full time position working on a permanent night shift – Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights 18.00- 06.30.
• Heidelberg Speedmaster SM102 Experience.
• To operate our 8, 6 and 2 colour presses.
• Must have perfecting experience and be able to produce colour critical work to a high standard.
• Cutstar experience would be beneficial
This role will involve:
• The diligent running of our 8, 6 and 2 colour presses
• Checking and maintaining a high level of quality
• Keeping batch records and sampling up to date
• Knowledge of Prinect Press Center and Axis Control would be beneficial but not essential as training would be given
• Ability to interact with all levels of staff
• Good attention to detail
• Have a high quality standard in thinking and working
• Ability to follow a plan to a tight deadline
• Team work
• Good communication
• Good standard of written and spoken English
• Problem solving
To apply please send your CV with a covering letter describing why you wish to apply to:
Anne-Marie Sladden. [email protected]
The closing date is: 17.00 on Friday 6th March 2020.