Are you an experienced marketing professional looking to progress your career with a new and exciting challenge?
Following a successful 2019 and a continued period of growth, a forward-thinking B2B technology organisation in Rochester requires a marketing executive who can hit the floor running and is keen to take ownership of campaigns to help continue growing the business.
Established in 1982, we are a leader in the distribution of specialist electronic components and systems working for global brands within broadcast, telecoms, aerospace, vehicle manufacture and more.
Taking the lead from the Head of Marketing and internal stakeholders, we are looking for someone to assist with the marketing planning for our specialist business divisions. This role will see you drive the implementation of the tactical marketing plan, coordinating the campaign planning, outbound activity and events.
We're seeking an experienced marketing executive who is looking to take on more responsibility and work more autonomously. You'll be able to hit the ground running and capable of generating campaign ideas, writing and designing content.
Working within a team of five marketing staff, this is an ideal opportunity for someone with a minimum 5 years’ experience, ideally within B2B, looking to take ownership and see ideas through from concept to completion.
• Working with internal stakeholders/directors to define a rolling plan of lead generation marketing campaigns including: outbound emails, news articles, social content, targeted campaigns to researched prospects and writing focused pieces of literature for print and online
Attending regular meetings with our manufacturing partners and business heads based in our satellite offices
• Implementing and managing Google Ads campaigns, writing ad copy, monitoring and reporting on performance
• Plan clear follow up actions and set defined lead generation goals and KPIs
• Working closely with our global manufacturing partners to promote their new product updates and news
• Designing and editing marketing literature using Adobe Creative Suite
• Content creation and monitoring of website, using WordPress and other online tools (e.g Google Search Console and Analytics)
• Planning and project managing Company exhibitions/events and evaluating their success
Skills and experience:
• A minimum of 5 years marketing experience
• Excellent written skills including the ability to write content for brochures, adverts, leaflets and website news articles
• Able to handle and repurpose content into email newsletters, web articles and social posts
• Strong attention to detail, with accurate spelling and grammar
• Able to adapt and manage own workload, prioritising duties as required
• Hard-working, can-do attitude with a desire to progress
• Experienced user of Microsoft Office (essential)
• Experience of CRM systems, email marketing platforms, Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress (desirable)
• Educated to degree level and/or holds CIM qualification (desirable)
This is a varied and all-encompassing role which will see you manage all aspects of marketing - digital, graphic design, website development, copywriting, PR, branding. As well as playing an active role in the development of the marketing team, you will have the opportunity to develop your own skillset based on your experience and interests.
Please apply with a copy of your CV and a covering letter/email detailing your experience and background.
Strictly no agencies please.