My client, a fascinating business based in North Kent, is looking to recruit a qualified Management Accountant, ideally someone making a first move from practice.
This position will play a key role within finance and oversee a small team.
Duties will include but not be limited to;
- Quarterly management accounts for inclusion in group consolidation, together with management information for Board Reports
- Producing month end group results and analysis
- Managing month end close
- Year-end statutory accounts preparation
- Monthly reporting packs
- Support/supervise trainee accountants
- Review existing accounts processes/systems and implement improvements
With further growth/ acquisitions taking place, career development will be encouraged.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a global business and be given the autonomy to make a significant difference. The ideal candidate will be personable and able to build good relationships with all colleagues and stakeholders.
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.