A great opportunity has arisen for a client care and onboarding administrator to join our new business team based at our offices in Maidstone, Kent.
Brachers is a leading law firm of choice in the South East, which prides itself on delivering quality service which provides value to our clients through continuous innovation, robust management practice and a commitment to excellence.
This Team is a new enterprise at Brachers. Training will be given but this role will suit someone with a secretarial or customer care background.
This role requires excellent client service skills together with good organisation and administration skills and a good telephone technique. The successful candidate will efficiently use outlook and our CRM and CMS systems as part of their daily work. They must engage well with our potential clients, reassure them they have made the right choice to instruct Brachers, show them we are committed to delivering their objectives and make them feel valued. They must be proactive to help capture data accurately and undertake some basic compliance checks.
The responsibilities of this role include:
• Taking new enquires
• Liaising with clients by telephone and e mail
• Onboarding new clients, storing data accurately and opening files
• Preparing correspondence and other written communications
• Supporting lawyers to return calls and make appointments
• Following up business opportunities by telephone
• Arranging appointments and booking rooms for meetings
• Assisting and supporting all members of the team
• Undertaking any other reasonable tasks, duties or requests as and when required by the team or the wider partnership
What we are looking for:
• An enthusiastic individual with strong secretarial/administration skills good at paying attention to detail
• A passion for client care
• Someone who can demonstrate they are a team player who is willing to be flexible
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and take the initiative when required
• An appreciation of the need for discretion and confidentiality
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Brachers LLP offers a friendly and welcoming environment. Whilst we expect our people to work hard, we also want them to enjoy their work and establish successful careers with us. Therefore, we offer everyone the opportunity to train, develop and grow.
In addition, we offer an excellent remuneration and benefits package, along with the opportunity to undertake good quality work and develop your career within a highly reputable legal practice.
If you feel you have the experience and skills we are looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV together with a covering e-mail detailing your salary expectations and current notice period to [email protected] by close of business on 8 March 2020.
To be considered for this role you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Agencies will be asked to work with us on this role if required. Speculative candidates submitted through agencies that we have not instructed will not be considered to be presented by that agency.