My client, a recognised business in their field is looking to recruit a Finance Manager on a Temporary basis, with the potential to moving into a Permanent role.
Reporting to the Director at their Orpington office, this is a hands on role and needs someone who can come in and hit the ground running.
* Preparation of the monthly management accounts
* Cash flow management including weekly and monthly forecasting
* Assist with the preparation of the annual budget
* Assist with the month-end reporting
* Assisting with the preparation of statutory FRS102 accounts and corporation tax computations
* Balance sheet reconciliations
* Preparation of VAT returns
* Liaising with year-end accountants
* Ownership of purchase ledger control and reconciliations
* Preparation of monthly payment run schedule as per the agreed terms with suppliers
* Preparation of yearly P11D reporting
* Dealing with HMRC and bank queries
* Processing day to day transactions (general bookkeeping)
* Daily banking and bank reconciliations
* Collating payroll and expense information for monthly review
* Supporting the credit control function as required
* Credit & Debit card payment processing, assist with the setting up of direct debits
Suitable candidates will ideally be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified although good QBE's will also be considered.
As above initially, this is a temporary role however, for the right candidate this will become a permanent position. If made permanent the benefits include 5 weeks holiday and an early finish on a Friday!