We are looking for a full time Warehouse Team Leader to join our team, where you will complete and maintain department tasks, including deliveries and intake into the warehouse, product maintenance and reporting.
Daily duties involve:
• Lead warehouse team in daily duties
• General warehouse admin duties
• Responding to internal & external emails in a timely and professional manner
• Ensuring orders are packed for distribution to customers in accordance to company processes
• Booking in of deliveries on internal system and storing of goods
• Processing invoices from various suppliers
• Booking in collections with couriers and investigating any delivery discrepancies
• General responsibility for ensuring racking and storage area is kept clean and tidy
• Stock Counting and maintaining internal system stock management accuracy
• Ensuring all safety protocols are followed.
• Strong leadership and administration skills
• Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent planning and organisation skills
• Must be enthusiastic, strong, hardworking and able to follow instructions, but also work using their own initiative.
• Ability to meet deadlines and make decisions
• Must have a good level of physical strength for receiving deliveries and be generally fit
• Ability to organise self and work within a team
• Good customer service skills and telephone manner
• Ability to solve basic day to day problems
• Ideally previous experience working in a warehouse environment as an operative or Team Leader.
• SAGE Accounts - Ideal but not essential – full training will be provided
• Computer literate – full training will be provided
• Microsoft Office – ability to use Outlook, Word & Excel
• Valid Counterbalance & Pivot Forklift license Required
The working hours are 40hrs per week, Monday to Friday. Opportunity for additional hours should the business require.