The Best Connection Employment Group are currently recruiting for multiple Warehouse Operatives to begin working for our client based in the Tunbridge Wells, Kent area.
Daily duties will include:
- Order picking
- Manually loading and unloading stock from vehicles
- Loading and operating recycling balers
- Scanning orders and updating pick sheets
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are met at all times
- Working within teams daily
- Reporting any damages or defects to stock to team leaders immediately.
Successful candidates will need to be physically fit due to the nature of the job. You will be working on your feet all day (3-5 miles worth of walking), manually lifting heavy furniture in to vehicles and tidying the warehouse when required.
Candidates must also be reliable and have an eye for detail to be considered.
Previous experience is beneficial, but not essential as full training will be provided whilst on the job.
In return, you will receive:
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Weekly pay
- Optional overtime
- Ongoing work
- Potential permanent role after a successful trial period
If you are interested or would like further details on the role, please contact Ollie or Luke on 01622 664 999.