Goldhawk Associates are supporting at local op 20 firm of Accountants who are looking to appoint a Corporate Tax Senior to their Mid or East Kent office. They are looking for and experienced individual to support a portfolio of corporate tax clients and provide them with advisory services. You will join an experienced team and you will be responsible for:
- Manage the corporation tax compliance cycle for your portfolio including the management of filings and payment deadlines
- Ensure corporation tax computations are prepared to enable tax provisions to be made and disclosures in audit clients` statutory accounts
- Preparation of tax provisions and disclosures for inclusion in statutory accounts
- Prepare and generate final corporation tax returns and computations using tax software
- Liaising with clients concerning their tax affairs including the preparation of advice, as well as dealing with HMRC enquiries into client tax affairs
- Ensuring that clients are billed for corporation tax compliance and advisory work on a timely basis
- Identify tax planning opportunities
- Minimum of qualified ACA or CTA
- Minimum 3 years in public practice
- Experience of corporate tax issues
- Strong interpersonal skills
In turn they offer:
Competitive salary and flexible benefits, Strong CPD programme, and generous annual leave entitlement.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.