We are a highly ambitious and fast growing professional advisory firm based in Rochester. We have a team of 25 and are looking for an ambitious dynamic individual who is passionate about business and inbound/content marketing to add value to our team.
The person we are seeking will have a keen interest in business (particularly Small and Medium size Enterprises-SMEs), will want to understand what drives business owners, what questions they have and will want to help them find solutions.
Your role initially will be to drive our on line presence by:
1) Filming and editing online videos (advisory videos, client testimonials, short videos answering questions etc…)
2) Managing our video platform.
3) Brain storming ideas with the Managing Director and management team.
4) Writing and editing content- web pages, blogs etc...
5) Helping to create ideas for online content through the monitoring of business websites.
6) Monitoring our website analytics and SEO.
You will work closely with our cloud champion to understand the latest technology impacting SME businesses.
We are currently offering a part time role of 25 hours work per week but with the potential for the role to grow for the right person.
If you have the drive, ambition and personality we will open up our client bank of over 300 businesses for you to market the services detailed above, plus much more, and create a remuneration package to reflect the opportunities which would arise.
Additional responsibilities and services could potentially include:
1) The selling of cloud business solutions.
2) Training clients on cloud business solutions.
3) Working with the MD to create and build a separate inbound/content marketing company.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: Up to £30,000.00 per year pro rata (up to £20K for 25 hour week)
• Flexible working hours
• Company pension scheme
• Work from home opportunities
• Company events & social hours
• Opportunities for significant growth in the role and potentially to be involved in the creation of a new business.
About You- the person we are looking for:
• You love to write.
• You are a skilled editor.
• You have excellent interviewing techniques.
• You embrace social media- you “Get it”.
• You have some video production experience and solid video editing skills.
• You are extremely likeable.
• You understand what makes people tick.
• You are organized and goal driven.
• You love analytics, numbers and measurement.
• You continually think outside the box.
The job will ideally suit anyone with a background in journalism or digital media but the key for us is that you are entrepreneurial, talented, self motivated, extremely likeable and with a flair for communication, and you’re prepared to work hard. If this is you then please send your CV to us or better still a 300 to 400 word blog about you and a link to your video CV!