We are currently recruiting for a skilled Systems Technician to support an expanding and evolving company on a 3 month fixed term contract. This opportunity will be based in Lympne and will offer a competitive salary of between £25-30,000.
**This role requires an immediate start.
The position – To assist the Systems and Applications Software Administrator in supporting third party application software and assisting the business users in the use thereof, including the provision of reporting.
What the day to day duties will entail:
• Create and manage users
• Grant users access
• Manage security settings per user/permission set
• Provide support to the end users with the assistance of the functional super users
• Provide advice and training to end users in conjunction with the functional super users
• Work with third party software providers to troubleshoot problems
• Assist with the preparation of tests scripts
• Assist with the monitoring of the system and resolution of issues
Programmes you will be familiar with:
• Good knowledge of ERP administration
• Knowledge of IFS
• Experience of SQL and Psql
• Crystal programming skills very desirable
• Good understanding of workflows and process requirements
If the above skill sets match your Systems Technician skills, then apply today and receive a competitive salary and onsite parking.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.