ERP Systems Technician - 3-month contract
Our client based near Hythe is looking to hire a Systems Technician with ERP Implementation experience (ideally IFS) to assist the Systems and Applications Software Administrator in supporting third party application software and assisting the business users in the use thereof, including the provision of reporting. The role is a 3-month contract.
Responsibilities of the ERP Systems Technician
• Create and manage users
• Grant users access
• Manage security settings per user/permission set
• Provide support to the end users with the assistance of the functional super users
• Provide advice and training to end users in conjunction with the functional super users.
• Work with third party software providers to troubleshoot problems.
• Assist with the preparation of test scripts
• Assist with the monitoring of the system and resolution of issues
• Liaise with business stakeholders to define the reports required by the business
• Develop and maintain Crystal reports
• Create and manage “Quick” reports
• Develop and maintain the dashboards / lobbies
• Provide support to the HR Team with:
o the clocking in system,
o holiday administration
o set up and allocation of access cards
• Assist with the creation of ERP customisations and implementation as requested
• Assist with the creation of departmental documentation
• Propose innovations, ideas and new opportunities
• Any other reasonable duties as required
• Consistently demonstrating and adhering to the brand values at all times.
Capability, Knowledge and Experience of the ERP Systems Technician
• ERP administration experience an advantage
• Knowledge of IFS an advantage
• Experienced in SQL and Psql
• Crystal programming skills very desirable
• Ability to understand data structures and produce reports essential
• Good understanding of workflows and process requirements essential
Education and Qualifications of the ERP Systems Technician
• Proficient in Microsoft products, Word, Excel Outlook
• Ideally educated to ‘A’ Level standard
Personal characteristics of the ERP Systems Technician
• Excellent communication skills
• Can do attitude
• Professional and flexible
• Strong customer services and analytical problem-solving skills
• Ability to interface with technical and non-technical staff at all organisational levels
• Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
• Planned, organised and efficient
• Self-motivated, able to work independently and takes initiative
• Ability to work on their own or as part of a team
• The ability to work quickly and accurately with excellent attention to detail.
• Naturally adheres to the business brand values.
These duties are not exhaustive. Additional hours of work may be required, as determined by the needs of the business. Additional duties, responsibilities and projects may also be required.
Hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.