The Twig Group is a professional progressive and expanding organisation at the heart of countryside management based in Horsmonden, near Tonbridge, Kent. The organisation specialises in: Countryside Management, Grounds Maintenance, and Solar Farm Maintenance. Twig delivers solutions to clients within Utilities, Construction, Solar, and Facilities Management.
As part the RSK Group, one of the UK’s largest environmental consultancies, Twig provides clients with unparalleled combination of environmental assessment and management consultancy services
Twig is now seeking a ‘hands-on’ pragmatic individual to support its endeavours to undertake Solar Farm Grounds Maintenance across England and Wales:
• Solar Farm Mowing with agricultural tractor and three-point linkage machinery.
• Solar Farm vegetation management with two stroke handheld equipment.
• Solar Farm Herbicide application with ATV and boom operated equipment.
• Preparation, loading and unloading of equipment and materials to undertake tasks
• Care and basic maintenance of equipment
• Liaison with local engineering firms for repairs and servicing as required.
• Liaison with local landowners and clients to necessitate local operational needs
• Route Planning and Logistics
Skills and Experience
The Twig Group are seeking an individual who has either proven prior experience of such a role, or demonstrable aptitude for it. Key attributes are:
• Tractor Driver
• ATV / Boom & Handheld Spraying, preferably with PA1 / PA6 and PA2 NPTC or LANTRA equivalent.
• Strimmer / Brushcutter familiarisation
• Full Driving Licence with B + E (Towing) accreditation.
The role will involve working from various locations throughout England and Wales during the week, and dependent on weather conditions may involve weekend working, for which a bonus system is applicable.
The role will pay in-line with skills and experience, with a view of attracting the right individual, circa £30K per annum, with discretionary bonus, including 22 days holidays per year, not including bank holidays, pension, and health insurance benefits.
All candidates applying for positions with RSK Group must be eligible to work in the UK/European Economic Area. RSK is committed to our Corporate Responsibility strategy. We seek to minimise our impact on the environment; to engage positively with the community and education groups; to provide a safe and supportive atmosphere in which to work and to promote Corporate Responsibility throughout our supply chain. RSK Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Applications are being reviewed as received and successful candidates invited for interview
If you would like to investigate this opportunity further, please contact [email protected] or telephone (01623) 848 341