KBE Drinks are looking for a creative Freelance PR Manager to be responsible for all areas or PR, with a focus on generating high-profile media coverage across our portfolio. This is an ideal role for a freelancer or someone looking to work part-time that can do 1-2 days per week.
Key Job Duties would include:
• Develop PR and media strategies to support marketing plans and to help achieve brand objectives
• Work closely with marketing to devise and deliver activity for new product launches and marketing campaigns
• Identify business opportunity, build KPIs and PR objectives
• Write, edit and distribute press releases, feature responses, advertorials, editorial for consumer and trade press
• Identify opportunities to provide trade opinion pieces
• Explore proactive and reactive press coverage opportunities for the business
• Respond to media enquiries and sourcing stories
• Identify and propose plans for social influencer engagement
• Develop and maintain a PR calendar which outlines all planned activity
• Build and maintain relationships with media outlets and journalists in the trade
• Liaise with all journalists and media as required
• Track and monitor all media coverage
The ideal candidate would have strong experience working within the alcoholic beverage industry or similar, a successful track record in devising and implementing press and PR campaigns for high profile organisations, as well as strong journalism and media contacts within the industry.
Ability to edit and improve copy from colleagues and stakeholders at all levels, excellent creative flair, verbal and written communication skills is also essential.
If this sounds like a role that would interest and challenge you, please apply today with an up to date CV. we are looking for an immediate start.