Our client based near Orpington is currently recruiting an Interim Finance Manager. Supporting senior management, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the finance function and the management of a small team.
Due to the current requirements of the business this role will be looked at in a temporary or a temp-to-perm capacity. To be considered for this role you will need to be available immediately or on short notice.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Accruals and prepayments
- Cash flow management
- Preparation of the annual budget
- Month end reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT return for review
- Processing day to day transactions
- Daily banking and bank reconciliations
- Collating payroll and expense information for monthly review
- QBE, Part-Qualified and Qualified will all be considered
- Prior experience as a Finance Manager is essential
- Exposure to an SME environment would be preferable
- Ability to work well within a small team
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.