Canterbury (Due to the location, must have own transport)
We are currently on the hunt for an Accounts Assistant with Xero experience to join a leading provider of full supply chain management solutions across Kent.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to utilise their skillset. Xero experience is essential as our client needs someone who can hit the ground running and are unable to provide training on this.
Ideal for a positive individual with a strong work ethic who prides themselves on financial accuracy and attention to detail.
Duties will include:
* Bank reconciliations - multiple accounts
* Processing Supplier Invoices, reconciling statements
* Assist will all day to day financial admin duties
* Collate, check and process sales invoices
* Process all invoices in a timely manner for VAT submission
* Deal with Queries, filing and ad hoc jobs
* Credit Control
* A minimum of 3+ years' experience of accounts
* Experience of Xero essential
* Competent in all MS packages including excel at immediate/advance level
* Methodical approach to working with attention to detail
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Good communication skills
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.