RSFL are currently working in association with a global manufacturing company in Folkestone who are an employer of choice in the local area. We are currently accepting applications for a Warehouse Operative on a permanent basis to support our clients Logistics Department.
The Warehouse provides components to the factory in Folkestone, Kent, and you will be part of a team who are responsible for ensuring the correct handling and storage of both incoming and outgoing goods.
Education and experience required:
• Valid forklift license – Counterbalance
• A valid VNA would be an advantage
• Experience of working in a Warehouse environment.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to follow instructions and SOPs with an organized and methodical approach.
• Computer literate with experience of SAP an advantage.
You will be required to work a shift pattern of 12 hours, on a 4 day on, 4 day off shift pattern. The shift start times are staggered and cover from 5am through to 8pm.
In return a competitive package is on offer, including 23 shifts annual leave, a pension matched up to 9%, discretionary annual bonus and membership of a health cash plan.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.