We are the premier consultancy for private education in the UK. Our website, best-schools.co.uk, attracts nearly 1m unique visitors a year from over 100 countries around the world, and in 2019 we advised clients from the UK and 30+ other countries on the best-fitting private schools for their children.
Education is a huge industry in the UK, and one of the country’s leading exports. We are currently enjoying a phase of rapid expansion, and are seeking an energetic and creative digital marketing executive to manage, develop, and optimise our online presence.
This is a new role which is crucial to our growth strategy, and will best suit a creative, tech-savvy, digital marketer with an entrepreneurial spirit. We are looking for a self-starter to bring and implement their own ideas, driving the company on to even greater success. It is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and flexible team with great opportunities for broad professional and personal development.
Our office is based on a business park between Maidstone and Tonbridge, with free parking, local bus and train lines, plenty of outside space, and a relaxed and friendly environment. We are scheduled to move into a brand new, purpose built office on the same site.
Key responsibilities will be;
• Day to day maintenance of several websites, with prompt and accurate updates
• Use of Google Analytics to analyse websites’ performance and recommend on strategic and technical improvements to increase visitor numbers and online customer enquiries. Technical ability to execute your recommendations is essential.
• Oversee our Google Adwords account and report regularly on performance, suggesting and implementing spend adjustments
• Manage and report on the performance of third-party advertisements on our websites
• Manage and develop the company’s blogs, newsletters, e-shots, and social media presence
• Coordinate relationships with web-dev and other third party providers
• Create, edit and upload video clips to our websites and blog posts as required
• Create attractive and professional looking marketing materials
• Digital Marketing qualifications and/or experience essential
• Understanding/experience of CMS, SEO and Google Analytics
• Video, photo, document editing skills
• Desire to take on a broad, proactive role in a small but expanding, entrepreneurial company
• Knowledge of education, in particular private schools and UK universities an advantage
• International experience an advantage
• Salary range £20000- £28000, depending on experience
• Annual performance-related bonus
• 22 days paid holiday (plus public holidays)
• Employee wellbeing scheme
• Excellent opportunities for career growth and development
• Potentially flexible working hours