Do people often approach you to help them solve problems and analyse data? Do you have the latest Google algorithm, Google analytics and Google Adwords skills? Can you optimise websites and social media channels for SEO and usability? Yes? Great, we have the role for you.
We are seeking a remarkable Digital Marketing Manager to lead our digital marketing strategy across the Parenta group of companies and market quality apprenticeships and training courses into the Early Years sector.
What we offer:
• Opportunity for career advancement and further learning.
• Warm and friendly working environment.
• Passionate colleagues and great team spirit
• £30k to £40k base DoE, Private Medical Insurance (PMI), 25 days holiday plus all Bank Holidays, and profit share through our LLP structure
• Fresh fruit delivered weekly and free onsite parking.
About the role…
As the Digital Marketing Manager at Parenta, you will be responsible for developing, together with the Head of Marketing, the digital marketing strategies across the Parenta group of companies. You will be responsible for PPC, SEO, Social Media and Website marketing driving lead generation as well as create product awareness and promote all our services.
In addition, you will be required to prepare monthly reports on full campaign management including; analysis, data selections and build, copywriting, creative, email fulfilment and website strategy.
You will have …
• Strong digital marketing experience and a thorough understanding of content marketing.
• Proven success delivering highly effective online marketing campaigns.
• Proven ability to develop and execute effective brand messaging.
• A good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and CMS systems, including WordPress.
• The ability to think logically in challenging and diverse situations.
• Strong business acumen and negotiation skills.
• Self-motivated with high levels of energy and enthusiasm.
• High levels of accuracy and attention to detail in all your work.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
• Ability to manage complex projects.
• Excels in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
• Ability to write and deliver engaging presentation materials.
• Self-motivated individual with the ability to energise others.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure.
• Broad business perspective with proven strategic analytical capability.
• Strategic thinker with the ability to create and execute concrete action plans.
• Strong organisation, accuracy and attention to detail.
If this sounds like you please submit your CV via the apply online button without delay.
We look forward to having you on board!
Parenta is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all children and young people. Successful applicants for our roles must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with previous employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified individual regardless of their race, gender, disability, religious beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
NB: No Recruitment Agencies please!