Payroll and Farms Administration Manager
Clock House Farm Limited is a family run business, farming approximately 360 hectares in Kent. We grow top quality strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, apples, pears and plums for supply to the major supermarket chains.
A full-time Payroll and Farms Admin Manager is required to work within a busy admin team who process high volumes of data at varying times of the year. This is a hands-on role and will take the lead in all payroll matters including policy development, managing all aspects of payroll processing - with the support of a small team of Admin staff, ensuring accurate accounting for payroll. Also providing support to the Financial Controller and Management team in providing accurate data to assist with monthly management reporting.
Salary depending on experience.
• Process payroll in a timely and accurate manner.
• Create and maintain employees’ payroll records.
• To resolve and investigate any discrepancies in time sheets and payroll records
• To complete and manage the pension enrollment in a timely and accurate manner
• Provide monthly reports and management reviews
• Ensuring all employees payments and payslips are on time, weekly or monthly.
• Oversee all statutory deductions including SMP, SPP, SSP, NI, PAYE in accordance to all HMRC legislation.
• Preparing and posting payroll journals, payroll & balance sheet reconciliations.
• As payroll manager you will also take responsibility for year end including P11Ds, P45s etc
• Managing of business administration, co-ordination and resolution of queries to ensuring data quality
• Experience in a similar role within Agriculture or Horticulture preferable but not essential
• Experience of end to end payroll processing for large numbers of employees
• Proficiency with payroll software
• Strong knowledge of regulations to ensure compliance
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent attention to detail.
• You will be comfortable in delivering administrative support across different areas such as; information systems, project support, data
management and HR administration.
• Good personal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team with colleagues across professional and operational boundaries.
• Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to handle a number of tasks at once and meeting deadlines as required.
• Excel and Microsoft office intermediate to advanced level.