DUE TO LOCATION OF THE CLIENT CANDIDATES MUST DRIVE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE!
MC Personnel have just taken on another position from one of our long-existing clients in Tonbridge!
We are currently on the lookout for experienced QC's (ideally from a fruit background but not essential)
You would be required to work full time (5 days a week 1 day at the weekend) rotas may vary depending on workload/time of year.
The job role will include but is not limited to;
- To ensure the safety of oneself and others at all times
- To ensure all date codes and labeling of packs and boxes etc. are accurate, readable and according to customer requirements
- To ensure all products/pallets on hold are correctly managed and treated appropriately
- To ensure all the paperwork is completed properly, accurately and on time
- To carry out regular line checks to ensure the quality of finished goods is to the specification
Candidates must have or be able to do the following to be considered for this role;
- Numerate & literate and able to follow instructions
- Ability to work on own initiative individually as well as part of a team
- Have experience working in a QC background
If you believe this job could be for you apply now!