Business Development Assistant
My client, an established manufacturing company based in the Maidstone area are looking for a Business Development Assistant to join them on a full time permanent basis.
* Offering support to external sales team
* Acting as the first point of contact to the customer, managing a high volume of email enquiries
* Following up leads
* Account management
* Building a strong relationship with each client providing a consultative service
* Offering quotations based on accurate information gathering
* Reacting quickly and efficiently, offering a good level of technical advice and ensuring that client information is always fully up to date
* Being pro-active in terms of following up with customers to make sure they have everything they need as well as regular communication internally, supporting sales process through to close
* Identifying opportunities to develop business
* Spotting problems and anomalies and problem solving through to resolve, escalating where necessary
* Taking ownership of workload and supporting the wider team where necessary
The successful candidate will:
* Be a pro-active, energetic and ambitious candidate with a great attitude
* Be an exceptional communicator
* Have some Internal Sales experience
* Be methodical, organised and have a high attention to detail
* Be reliable, flexible outgoing
* Understand the need for accountability within a team environment
* Be a strong Business Developer with a pro-active approach to your workload
This company offers training, progression and development opportunities and a pleasant working environment. They are currently entering into a really exciting time of expansion so it is a great time to join the business!
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are keen for a role of this nature, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support at Pearson Whiffin.