Sales Support Administrator
Full Time Permanent
Fantastic opportunity to join a company who are currently going through an exciting period of growth.
They are looking for a new team member to work support a busy and pro-active sales team.
Your duties will include:
* Working closely with the customer and the sales team, offering comprehensive administrative support including diary and email management
* Acting as first point of contact internally for any sales enquires or customer queries
* Responding to other incoming sales enquiries (via email and web)
* Assisting in specific project work as required, including data manipulation and sales analysis and reporting using Excel as well as the internal CRM system
* Putting together quotations and processing orders
* Any other duties as required
The successful candidate will have:
* Exceptional customer service skills with a good level of commercial awareness
* A good attention to detail
* A pro-active, enthusiastic attitude
* Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
* Familiarity with CRM and MRP systems
* Intermediate - advanced Excel skills
* Solid sales support experience
* A reliable, loyal and flexible attitude
This role would suit a motivated Sales Administrator looking for an opportunity to build their career and progress within a forward thinking business.
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please apply today with your most up to date CV!
This vacancy is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.