Project Manager, Construction, Design, Fit-Out
City of London, £50,000-£55,000
As a result of fantastic growth, one of my clients, a prestigious construction project management consultancy, are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager.
Sectors: Residential, Commercial, Education and Hospitality.
* Assist in establishing the clients brief and expectations
* Establish the roles and responsibilities of team members
* Produce all relevant project programmes
* Ensure all drawings, specifications and actions are produced and distributed
* Recommend the builder and specialist sub-contractors, as well as form of contract
* Monitor the design development and agree regular sign-offs
* Produce project progress reports
* Manage the project team and liaise closely with all parties
* Monitor costs during the works to ensure these are in line with cost plan
* Ensure the building is fit for occupancy prior to the client taking occupation and help organise operations as necessary
* Coordinate, direct and inspect all construction works in conjunction with the design team
* Undertake the snagging process with the design team where necessary
* Administer the building contract, confirming necessary variations to the client
* Monitor the progress of on-site works against programme
* Conduct, chair and minute all project meetings
* Monitor the works during the defects period and inspect with the design team
* Maintain a good relationship with existing and new clients
The right candidate will have / be;
* A proven track record in project management, for a project management consultancy, a multi-disciplinary consultancy or construction company, and now looking for a move client side
* Minimum of 5 years PQE experience
* Excellent attention to detail
* Great people skills
* A can-do, positive attitude
* A team player with strong interpersonal skills, as you will be working in an open-plan office environment
* An engaging personality with a good sense of humour
* PC literate, namely MS Office including MS Project
You will be working in one of the best offices I've ever visited in my 20 years in recruitment. The company are fresh and innovative and have a collaborative culture.
If you're interested in finding out more, please click apply attaching your most up to date CV.
Rob Pearson, Director of PW Construction Recruitment is managing this vacancy.